Friday 12 September 2014

iGus

There he goes leading the way!
Gus (Lucas Talent) met Tanya, one of our Assistant Directors.
He looked behind for approval.  Haha!
There more dogs in the sign-in tent!  :-)
Right after I (Lucas Talent) finished with the paperwork, this happened!  :-O  I initiated emergency protocols and thoroughly washed my thumb in the washroom.  ;-)
Here are Drea (Local Color) and her Blue Heeler Marcel (Local Color).  I love these two because they live in an RV!  That's one way to stick it to our city's stupid real estate prices.  ;-)
Back to Gus (Lucas Talent), he was getting checked-out by the others.
And look to the right.  That's Bauer, the Border Collie who Gus (Lucas Talent) and I met on our long walk last Wednesday!
These two West Enders were here to do some background work together!
Gus (Lucas Talent) really liked Bauer the first time they met,
so he was really excited to see him again!
Little did we know his parents work in the film industry as well!
It's always a bonus when we get to work with our sidekicks.  :-)
As the Megatron put it, we're "Poo Brothers" now.  Hehe...
Hanna the Weimaraner.
"You want to gamble Gus (Lucas Talent)?"
Gus (Lucas Talent), Doran (Local Color), Devon, and the rest of us... 
relaxed at the local dog park.
It was so hot today, we had to find some shade.
"What is this place Uncle Ed?" 
"I think it's an old shipyard," I replied.
"It's dirty," said Gus (Lucas Talent).
Christian and I decided to pull one of the tables outside, so we could eat lunch in the shade and enjoy the beautiful weather.  ;-)
This place may be grungy,
but I (Lucas Talent) can appreciate it photography wise.
Gus (Lucas Talent) did too!
A tugboat and a motorcycle in the distance.
Nice bike!
Oh, it's a Ducati!
She's pretty.
Time to get back to work.
Someone's got their attention.  LOL!
Yom, yom, yom...  :-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 14 Background.
Length of Call: 7 5/10 Hours.
After work, Gus and I met-up with Brie, Mike, Megan, and Alex.  We then drove over to Matteo's, so I could enjoy some Gelato with my Beer.  ;-)

No comments: