Monday 22 September 2014

Gus & Art

I had Gus today!  What's he looking at?
My breakfast at JJ Bean, that's what!
We walked along the Seawall, so I could take photos of him...
with the Inukshuk.
As we continued along,
I took some photos of him...
with the newly painted silos...
at the Ocean Concrete factory on Granville Island.
They're the work of Brazilian artists OSGEMEOS.  It's part of the 2014-2016 Vancouver Biennale artistic exhibition!
When we reached Bella Gelateria, I bought some Sorbetto for us, but Gus didn't like it.  LOL!
When we got to Megan's, Gus and I met Marina who's visiting from Zurich, Switzerland!  He liked her right away.  Hehe...
And look, I got some Goat Cheese from the Popa Fatt.  They bought it from Henri Willig when they toured Amsterdam this month!

Thanks you guys!!!  :-)

No comments: