Wednesday 17 September 2014

MOMO Works Yaletown

I rode MOMO to work early this morning.  It was still dark and there was barely anyone on the streets!
Kimipeli (Lucas Talent) enjoyed her breakfast.
Gleyse (Local Color) and the changing leaves.
Bill (Lucas Talent) doesn't like the rain.  Haha!
No bikes allowed at the park, eh?  Hehe...
I (Lucas Talent) think I was the only cyclist to bring a helmet on this booking.
Meet Gizmo...
and Maya!
I met Adriene (Lucas Talent) for the first time today!
Lea's (Local Color) back from New York.  She and Mark were there to promote his short film at one of the film festivals!
Since we were in the area, I dropped by Bella Gelateria (Yaletown) for dessert!  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 28 Background.
Length of Call: 12 7/10 Hours.

No comments: