Saturday 20 September 2014

Saturday Blue

After our rehearsal for "Brilliant!", Angela and I grabbed some breakfast at The Elbow Room Cafe.
I'm so thankful to this one for hooking me up with this upcoming charity function.
The sky was so blue,
I flew!
I eventually landed at Gus and Megan's place to get some rest.
I really love this guy!  :-)
After a bit of sleep, I walked back to another rehearsal.  Look at the water stain on this chair!
Seriously, doesn't it look like a cock and ball?!?  Haha!
There were models at this one!
The show is going to be fun!  I can just tell.  ;-)
Later in the afternoon, I made my way over to the Lear Faye Espresso Kitchen.
I promised Kiri I would come, but sadly she didn't do my dishes today.  LOL!
Look, another cock!?!  Haha!
In the evening, I went to Via Tevere Pizzeria Napoletana...
with Scott, Tim, Cedric, and J.P.
It was our first time at this popular pizza joint!
And it's no wonder because the food is awesome here!!!  :-)
After dinner, we walked over to The Charlatan.
It was a good way to finish-off our night.  :-)

No comments: