Tuesday 16 September 2014

Badger, Bikes, and Beach

I took transit down to YVR this morning to meet-up with Sophie and Alesha.
The Badger's return to Vancouver has come to an end, so we all had breakfast together at the Koho Restaurant & Bar.
Alesha got a couple of last minute hugs from us before her flight home.
And off she went.  :-(

Bon Voyage Badger!!!
Once I got home, I grabbed MOMO and met-up with Viki.  She suggested that we bike over to Wreck Beach...
and I agreed!
It was a nice long ride through the city and I made sure that we cut across the Pacific Spirit Regional Park.  ;-)
The park is quite magical.  During one of our pitstops, we spotted a Woodpecker!  :-)
Sadly, my Havaianas fell apart on this trip.  :-(
This is actually the first time I've taken MOMO here!
I was wondering if Manuelita was on that cruise ship in the distance.  She did say she was sailing down to Los Angeles this week.  ;-)
The sky wasn't exactly clear today, but it sufficed.
We decided to pack-up,
but Viki and I bumped into Steph,
so we stayed a bit longer!
Eventually, we ended-up at Cambie Pizza for dinner!  :-)

No comments: