Monday 2 March 2015

Bobo's Boboy!

Sleepover party!
Peeping pup...
Safety first!
We drove to Benny's, so I could get that Tuna Melt again!
"That's a studly-look you have there, Gus."  Hehe...
Seriously, look at him pose with the wind.
After our lunch, we met-up with Rich for his lunch.
LOL!  Gus always wants to eat!
"Back to work you go, Bobo!"  This is the new site Rich is working on these days.
The condos here have a beautiful view!
We walked to Granville Island after Rich peaced-out.
It was such a beautiful day too!
This is how I show my love for him, I give him big hugs!  :-)
In the evening, I watched "Sitting on the Edge of Marlene".  It's an adaptation of the novella "The Trouble with Marlene" which was written by our very own Billie Livingston!!!

Congratulations Billie Bear!!!  :-)

No comments: