Monday 9 March 2015

From the Serpentine Fen to Crescent Beach

Gus and I drove down to the Serpentine Fen this afternoon!
I've wanted to revisit this place ever since Shellaine and I took part in Brad's Lower Mainland Amazing Race years ago!  It was one of our stops, but because it was a race I had to run through it really quick.  ;-)
I thought today was a great opportunity to walk Gus with the Deumas and the Jarowiczs!  Plus, the kids were hoping for another playdate with each other since last December.
Off we go!
I'm digging it already.
"Hilda, wait for Gus!"
Well, now he's up ahead with the kids,
but he always comes back...
to check-up on me.  :-)
The MOMMIETRON's allergies would have gone crazy here!  LOL!
Whoa!  I better lay-off the ice cream.  Hehe...
Heidi gave Gus...
some good exercise!
Here's the second outpost.
Looks like Maya's got her pose down pat.  Haha!
Maya's turn to walk Gus now.  I could tell she really wants a dog.  :-)
Heidi and Carina searched for another perfect rock...
because Mateo threw the initial one into the river as he sang to himself.  Haha!
You can see Highway 99 from the third outpost.
"Get a long little doggie."
It was such a pretty day!
A shot of the moms from above.
Very nice!
Like daughter,
like mother!
We're back where we started from.
Our next stop...
Crescent Beach!
Boris joined us after he finished work.
We made our way to the Hooked Fish Bar...
because we were all hungry...
for some Fish & Chips!  :-)
After our meal,
Gus and the kids enjoyed more time by the beach.
The sun was starting to set...
as the Momma Bears kept watch.  LOL!
It was time to leave,
but not before some ice cream!  Haha, never mind what I said earlier!  ;-)
"What about me?"  Awww, Boris took this cute shot.  Gus eventually had a couple licks from my cone because I love him!  :-)
How many girls does it take to walk Gus?!?  Haha!

Gus and I would like to thank everyone for a great day!!!  :-)

No comments: