Wednesday 18 March 2015

Evidence (Day 5)

Avery (Local Color) joined our ranks today.
Here comes the continuity.
After finishing our breakfast, I headed back to holding with Colin (Showbiz Management) and Avery (Local Color).
Our holding today had quite the view!
Edan (Jager Talent) was back...
and we had a new addition...  Drea (Local Color)!
The last time we worked together, we were booked with our dogs!  :-)
"So... they have you down wearing a mullet," said our hairstylist to Colin (Showbiz Management).  Haha!
I think the last time I worked here was on "Eureka", years ago!
It was so hard to snatch this guy's bag!
This was my mode of transportation today.  ;-)
Sometimes I (Lucas Talent) have a hard time thinking at work.  Hehe...
As you can see, I took the long way home after we wrapped.  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 25 Background.
Length of Call: 8 4/10 Hours.

No comments: