Sunday 29 March 2015

"I see Dead..." ;-)

We had an early morning call time today.
When there are a lot of background, it's usually pretty hectic in the morning, so I (Lucas Talent) always opt for a Burrito for breakfast.  That way you don't have to deal with utensils or a plate.  ;-)
It's been awhile since I've (Lucas Talent) worked with Charles (Inspirationall)!
We had a nice holding today.
During a break,
Melissa treated me to a latte for picking her up this morning.
The barista said the foam artwork looked like an ass, so I (Lucas Talent) naturally tried to lick it!  ;-)
"Oh my God!?!  You're funny and disgusting all at the same time," said the Prude aka Melissa (Inspirationall).  LOL!
Standing at our 1s.
Lunch with Melissa (Inspirationall)...  My Thermos looks boring now compared...
to Rachael's after she and Louisa decorated it to resemble R2-D2!  :-O

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 95 Background.
Length of Call: 12 9/10 Hours.

No comments: