Wednesday 11 March 2015

Evidence (Day 2)

Somebody pinch me!  I'm working with Colin (Showbiz Managementtoday?!?  Haha!
The lovely Brittnie (Inspirationall) was here too!
And another beauty, Marie (Showbiz Management)!
Here's an example of a holding faux pas.  Surrounding a propane heater this close is both dangerous and inconsiderate to others within the tent.  It goes against safety guidelines and this formation totally blocks the heat from reaching the rest of the people behind them.  Such a newbie mistake.

"Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweighs the needs of the few... or the one." - Captain Spock.  ;-)
"Get in my belly!"
Our Stand-in, Todd (Showbiz Management) joined Mitchell (Lucas Talent) and I for lunch.
LOL!  I (Lucas Talent) should have smiled for this one.  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 30 Background.
Length of Call: 11 7/10 Hours.

No comments: