Sunday 3 May 2015

Gus Gets Around!

Gus and I drove over to the Thai House Restaurant this morning...
to meet Colin!
We were pretty much the first ones to get in on their All-You-Can-Eat special.  ;-)
Canines of Vancouver...  ;-)
After all the yum-yum, Gus and I walked over to Shawn and Sarah's place.
We spotted this paraglider practicing at Vanier Park as we walked the seawall!
Then we posed by the giant jelly beans at Charleson Park.
Gus found a place to cool-off.
I never knew this was here!?!
This telephone pole plays music!  LOL!
When we returned home, Gus guarded the MOMMIETRON's yard sale.  Hehe...
Oh I almost forgot, after we parted ways with the Haleys, we went by the Australian Boot Company.
I used the union discount to buy another pair of Blundstones!  ;-)
In the evening, Gus and I walked with Shellaine for some ice cream.  It was our first time seeing her with the baby bump!
That's no space station... it's a full moon!  ;-)

No comments: