Thursday 21 May 2015

The Other Women

One of the great things about working at North Shore Studios is that there's a JJ Bean close by!  I grabbed some lunch since I arrived early because I didn't want to deal with rush hour traffic.  ;-)
(Lucas Talent) also had some time to do a little shopping.
I finally got to work on Ann's (Showbiz Management) show!
(Lucas Talent) got sandwiched by Parry Bobo (Showbiz Management) and Alma (Hollywood North Extras).  LOL!
The Megatron sent me a photo of my shadow!
And Avery posted a photo on Facebook that totally looks like me after a fresh shave!  Haha!
Twilight was upon us.
I love this vending machine!
It has a lot of essentials for set work, but I got a good laugh when I saw the wrapping papers!  LOL!

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 18 Background.
Length of Call: 7 6/10 Hours.

No comments: