Saturday 9 May 2015

Horseback Riding in Golden Ears

Here they come!
Charles bought a couple of Groupons for horseback riding,
so he took me along to Golden Ears Provincial Park today.
The second tour was done their session,
so we were up!
But first, the horsies had to eat.  I was assigned to Thor (black)!
I was his Mjolnir.  ;-)
That one was "pissing like a race horse"!
Here we go.
Honestly, you don't really need to control these horses because once they get on the trail, they go on cruise control.
But once in awhile, they'll go for a trot in order to keep-up with the rest of the pack.  LOL!
I did keep my distance from the horse in front because apparently that one didn't like tailgaters much. ;-)
There's Charles on his horse!
We took a little pit stop.
Taylor (one of our guides) brought-up the rear.
It was such a wonderful day to ride too!
Time to head back.
"Let's give them some space, Thor."  I didn't want it to end.  ;-)
But you know,
"all good things..." 
I totally enjoyed this!
"Drink?  Why not?"
I love how this guy totally dressed for the occasion.
Gratitude Charles!!!  :-) 
On the way home, we dropped by the Maple Ridge Equi-Sports Centre Ranch Pub & Grill for something to eat.  Of all the places, I bump into my old high school classmates, Donny and Marcelo here!  They just finished a hike and had the same thought.  LOL!

Cougars be in the house again!!!

No comments: