Saturday 23 May 2015

No Rest For the Weekend (Saturday)

Yup, that's me volunteering with the pink apron this morning.
It was all for Jude's preschool's charity carnival!
They even had a fire truck here!
Here comes Jude!
He tried-out my kicking station.
Peter with a couple of cakes that his wife baked...  The school had a good turn-out today!
Rachael asked me to take part in this,
so obviously I was more than happy to oblige!  :-)
After the carnival, I drove down to the Roundhouse in Yaletown.
"Choo-choo!!!"
Ed had a stand at the Vancouver Comic Arts Festival!
After working-out, I finally dropped by BKH Jerky to try it out!  I came back for seconds within 15 minutes.  LOL!
In the evening, Gayle had a bunch of us over for some...
Star Trek Catan!
Lauren's party was still going on, so I dropped by after Gayle's game night!
I was quite happy they decided to pull an all-nighter.
Time to taste this Margarita.
"Whoa!?!"
It was good alright!
The girls couldn't stay still for this one.  LOL!
Rachel and Lauren are flying to London soon!
My favourite...  :-)

No comments: