Wednesday 20 May 2015

Return to Sender (Day 2)

It was my second day back on this production, but this time Lauren (Local Color) was working!
Paul (Local Color) was back as well.  I think Lauren (Local Color) was trying to sell my clothes through a yard sale!  LOL!
(Lucas Talent) went to the gym before work, so I deserved a rest.  Haha!
Later in the afternoon, Lauren (Local Color) and I drove to the second shoot location.
Were we in "Wayward Pines"?!?
Negative, Deer Lake Park.
Lauren (Local Color) was booked with her bike this time.
(Lucas Talent) wasn't booked with Gus this time,
so I (Lucas Talent) took some time to contemplate.  :-(
Too bad because I wanted him to meet Lauren (Local Color).
What a lovely day...
to admire the lily pads in the lake!
Lauren (Local Color) and Edwin (Lucas Talent), besties on and...
off the set.  After we wrapped, Lauren (Local Color) and I took her friend, Jennifer to Earnest Ice Cream!  :-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 15 Background.
Length of Call: 7 Hours.

No comments: