Sunday 31 May 2015

Killer Bake: PPM (Day 4)

Evan helped his dad build a fire this afternoon.
Mike made a little comfort area for Mariza because she was feeling sick today.  
We wanted her close by, so she could enjoy the beautiful day.  
Mike grilled a couple of steaks for breakfast!
They cooked pretty quick too.
I'm getting hungry again as I'm blogging this.  LOL!
It was the last day of this production and got to spend it with the lovely Jody (Showbiz Management)!
And she (Showbiz Management) and I (Lucas Talent) were both wearing green too!  Haha!
Sarah (Lucas Talent) set a good example by bringing her own container to work.  ;-)
A selfie with Christopher (In-Motion Talent).
Help Chris (In-Motion Talent) kickstart his new burlesque coffee table book at: bookthefilm.com
Thanks to one of the transport guys, I (Lucas Talent) walked away with a Cohiba in my hand!  :-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 16 Background.
Length of Call: 4 7/10 Hours.
Since I got wrapped early this time, I was able to go back to the Nasus and play Catan.  Because they let me stay at their place for four nights, I was able to avoid over eight hours of driving time to work!

Big thanks to the Nasu Family for all their hospitality!!!  :-)

No comments: