Sunday 16 March 2008

Brunch, Matinee, and Volleyball

Went down to Stella's this afternoon to have brunch with some friends. I snuck a few shots as I carefully approached our table. I ordered the Steak & Eggs for $12. Tim got the same thing. One of their Benny's... Aaawww, the pretty blossoms... After our meal, R.T. and I watched "The Bank Job". What a great movie, we both really enjoyed it!I'm excited to see this movie, "Iron Man"! From the theatres, I made my way over to the Killarney Community Centre for volleyball. Here's some training taking place. "Set that shit up, you guys!" "Game on!" We started to lose track of the score as our games progressed. LOL!!! Usually, Christian keeps us up to date, but he didn't play tonight because he's still nursing his leg which he hurt by kicking himself in our last session.

No comments: