Tuesday 18 March 2008

One Cold Ass Nightshoot

I headed downtown this evening all ready for a nightshoot.I bumped into Jameel as entered holding. Here's a shot of Dylan giving us a speech of what to expect tonight. Peri and Monty... Now, with Tina in the middle... Tina held my camera to give me a chance to get in on the action. There may have been a lot of people on this call, but one thing you can count on with this show is that there's always plenty of beautiful women on set. I get so dizzy because of it. LOL!!! Ah Monty, my old buddy from "Iron Road"... "What up?" Make-up Artist, Andrea who I met on the set of "In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale"... Smiling with Katya... Another "Iron Roadie", Lee... Andrea relaxing... I found Julia amongst the crowd! Shafine and Michelle... Posing with Dylan, one of our wranglers... Sheri playing with her portable sudoku game... I caught Julia in the middle of her story telling. LOL!!! Tina and my head... That's better... Julia took a shot of Lea for me. I got a shot with Daniel. Here's my "Iron Road" hero, Doug. It's Bombyx baby!!! Check it out! I wore my Superman Ring with my Superman Belt on this show. LOL!!! A second shot with Manny... A shot of Tina and I back inside from the cold rain... Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle. Length of Call: 9 1/2 hours.

No comments: