Friday 14 March 2008

I felt so unfulfilled!!!

We were back in Richmond tonight for some Friday Night Hockey.Aaawww, Kurt and Drew sharing a hug... You know there's a hotel next door guys. Sitting on the bench because some motherfuckers take forever to do a line change. Here's my ride, Rich! He bought me some McDonald's after. Thanks Dumbass! The dreaded Zamboni guy... We all hate seeing him because it signifies the end of our session. But seriously, when this dude came out tonight I was shocked. I was like, "That's it?" I spent way too much time on the bench tonight as other guys hogged the ice. Fuck that shit! Dude, I felt so unfulfilled. Here's Nick waiting for our dressing room to be opened. The highlight of the night, meeting Chewbacca! Kurt's dog was one of our spectators tonight.

No comments: