Wednesday 5 March 2008

Monk Business (Day 1)

It was a good morning heading into Bridge Studios today. Jameel and I actually took the same bus there, but we didn't realize it until we got off of it. LOL!!!Look it's Lise from Wardrobe! She's so lovely. Daniel already suited up... Jameel eating his Breakfast Sandwich... Eating my Bacon & Cheese Quesadilla... Spud, he actually trains horses! Jacob signing-in... Another monk in his gear... Marina was our wrangler today. I thought my outfit looked like something from "Star Trek". Here's a few shots of Jameel all done up. He and I were supposed to be wearing the same thing, but they switched him up at the start of our day. The director, Terry Gilliam actually got Wardrobe to change my outfit while I was on set. Whattah!!!Inside our holding tent... Looking like an Egyptian... Daniel, Jacob, and Lama (a true monk) enjoying some warmth from the propane heater... What I had for lunch... Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 30 Background. Length of Call: 12 1/2 hours.

No comments: