Friday 28 March 2008

Friday Night on Ice

I couldn't believe what I saw when I looked out the window this morning.I was fucken snowing and they were big flakes too! Luckily, it didn't stick around too long. It was gone by late afternoon. We were all back on the ice for our Friday night ritual. Here's Lawrence wearing one of the best Canucks jerseys ever (Trevor Linden's #16)!!! Lawrence also works in the film industry. He's a Production Assistant on set. Here's Dumbass. If you want to see Rich (My Hero) in action, watch the video below. Rich, Glen, and George after tonight's game... Tony surprised us by telling us that there was enough cash surplus for him to schedule one more game. Yay!!! We all thought this was our last night for the season. Rachel, Isaac, Paul, and Brian... It was a pleasure to see these guys at the rink!

No comments: