Thursday 13 March 2008

The UPS Guy

This is me in morning just about to enter the studio. I was all excited the night before because I thought I was gonna be working with Rachael, but she said I was the only one scheduled for the morning. She laughed at the fact that the call sheet stated, "BG Breakfast: 1".All suited up... They couldn't use the UPS trademark, but they still kept referring to me as the "UPS Guy". LOL!!! Because I was the only background performer at the time, I got to stay inside the trailer. Let's just say my iPhone came in handy today. My day was done after filming just one scene. I grabbed a yogurt from crafties and caught the next bus. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 1 Background. Length of Call: 2 1/2 hours. Since my work day was so short, I met-up with Jocelyn and Arden and we went to Mr. Pickwick's Fish & Chips for lunch. We both had the 3 Piece Cod & Chips Combo. Jocelyn still prefers Pajo's, but I found the batter so light at this place that I was able to eat all her leftovers without feeling sick. LOL!!! Baby Arden fast asleep as his mom orders some bubble tea near my place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilda says you look cubba...lol