Thursday 27 March 2008

A Day in the Sickbay

I got up pretty early this morning to go to work. When I got on the bus, it was filled with the Chinese heading for their morning Tai Chi. LOL!!! See, it was still dark when I arrived at the Vancouver Film Studios.They actually brought back one of my favourite shows to work on, so they can finish their final season properly. I was all excited because I thought Tim would be working, but due to our numbers, he wasn't even called in. Here I am enjoying a Breakfast BLT Wrap in holding. All made-up and propped for our scene... What I had for lunch... During our breaks, I wore this garbage bag to preserve the make-up job. Plus, I didn't want any of that shit getting on my jacket. LOL!!! One of the crew members came up with an idea to write this on my outfit. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 12 Background. Length of Call: 9 hours. After work, I walked into my local Community Police Centre and signed the petition for the VPD's Con-Air Program. Hell ya, let's get rid of those mofos!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come you never take a pic of your camera? the thing does all the work for you and you treat it like shit by not even showing it to the world.

The EdRocker said...

I'll do just that for my next entry Boris. LOL!!!

Fatty said...

i cant believe U shell out for those expensive north face garbage bags