Thursday 10 December 2009

Dash Comes to Work with Me

Launch EdRocker (Keystone Extras) and Dash on Alert 5!!! This morning, I got called-in to work by Derek for a last minute replacement on this TV series. Since I didn't get a chance to walk Dash, I decided to take him along with me. Catherine (Keystone Extras) was in love with him. So was Kathleen (Valley Extras). Our wrangler Carol was concerned at first, but when she saw I brought Dash's kennel with me, it was all good. Denise helped Dash stay warm in holding. Apparently, she lives across the street from the hound! I wasn't the only one taking photos today. A shot of our holding... The food is good here! Paula (Keystone Extras) on the phone... LL Cool Dash... Ladies Love Cool Dash... He was so well behaved on set. Everyone loved him and they all took turns taking care of him whenever I (Keystone Extras) was called on to set. Thanks you guys!!! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call:Cattle, 65 Background. Length of Call: 10 1/4 hours.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

This is awesome! Thanks to everyone who looked after Dash on set! Looks like he made so many friends!

Anonymous said...

SO awesome! Edwin...you're simply the best!!! Deneen