Tuesday 29 December 2009

Skating, Eating, and Shopping

This afternoon, I met-up with Mike at Robson Square to do a little skating. Hey, that little kid on the left is wearing the right jersey. This is how I balance on the ice. Showcasing my new skates... Mike in front of the stage...
My turn now.
I snatched this photo from Mike. We didn't skate too long because the place was packed and they cleaned the ice while we were there. Shortly after, we drove over to Cyclone Taylor to look at some equipment. Mike eventually dropped me back downtown and I met-up with Popa Fatt. They wanted to skate, but the line-up for rentals was way too long! A photo shoot amongst the neon lights... Some girl yelled jokingly, "Don't hit her!" Awww... They're kissing now. Time for me to take on Fatty. We got something to eat at Cafe Crepe. While walking towards the theatre, we bumped into Edita's mom and her boyfriend! The movie we planned to watch was sold out, so we went grocery shopping instead. Here's Popa Fatt posing with the peppers at West Valley Market. The peppers almost look like plastic! Yellow! Fatty took a good shot, eh? This place has good prices on their groceries. We went over to the Popa Fatt residence after and Lila cooked us some dinner. Thanks you guys!!!

1 comment:

morjana said...

Happy New Year, Ed!

Morjana