Monday 7 December 2009

On Location in the Cold

Oh man, the look on Dash's face made me feel so guilty leaving him this morning, but I had to go to work. It was good to see Brynn wrangling today! I enjoyed some breakfast with Phoenix (Keystone Extras). But damn, it was cold today! A shot of our holding... Tammy (Showbiz Management) and I (Keystone Extras) re-enacted our scene... from the pilot of "V". During a break, I bought some Hot Chocolate at Mink. It was so delicious, I told everyone in holding! Barry (Def-Con -5 Talent) and Jason (Double Agents Talent) played policemen. I (Keystone Extras) tried to sneak a kiss in on Freda. LOL! I met retired couple, Mike (Showbiz Management) and Diane (Showbiz Management) today. Tammy (Showbiz Management), a Thunderbird, and Will aka Sleepy... I bought Tammy (Showbiz Management) a Hot Chocolate because I wanted her to try it. Catering gave me (Keystone Extras) the glory of bringing sandwiches to my peers! That's Felicia (Boss Management Inc.) on the right! This bus looks almost raunchy. Time to strike a pose. LOL! Roberta (Keystone Extras) is a natural. Natasha (Showbiz Management) in her outfit... Ninjas on the move in our second holding... Twenty of us were asked to stay longer, so we got fed. Julian (Local Color) had fun being a cop today. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 57 Background. Length of Call: 12 1/4 hours.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Dash always gives us that look! He knows how to give "puppy dog eyes" all the time! Poor little guy... LOL, but I am glad you got some work in this week!