Sunday 6 December 2009

Sunday with Friends

We got lucky again with the weather today! I thought I'd take a few more shots of the scenery in this neighbourhood as I walked Dash this morning. There's the Lions to the left and Grouse Mountain to the right! The cargo ships in the Burrard Inlet are clearly visible from this hill. It's so nice here. Awesome vantage points of the city from this area. Time to head back to the house. Wait a minute, that's not Dash. It's Drew! I went over to Todd's place for some pancakes. Damn, these were filling! Thanks Todd!!!
We checked out a matinee, "The Road". I could have waited to download this one though.
After the movie, we had a bite to eat at Ikea. All this for $8.00?!? Later in the evening, I headed down to the Loose Moose for dinner. I met-up with Dave, Andrea, Andy, and Brandon. Steak & Prawns!!! See food...

3 comments:

Fatty said...

WTF!!! no movie review! the road...the road what? the road sux? the road is funny? nothing at all. not giving us much to work with hear man. should i watch the road?

Stacie said...

Hey!! I know Andy!! Small small world :)

The EdRocker said...

Fatty, that was weird. For some reason my review was written in black, so no one could read it. LOL! I've corrected it now.