Wednesday 9 December 2009

Dash Goes to White Rock

Dash woke-up today and felt like going for a ride. He reminded me that we had access to a vehicle and we should use it to pick-up some babes. Good idea Buddy! Here we go! We were on our way to White Rock. Here's the babe hound in the backseat with the hotties. Lila and Anelore met Dash for the first time today. Anelore wanted to make sure Dash was a boy. Dash and Popa Fett... We made it to our destination just in time to watch the sunset. Dash got the babes alright.
Fatty and I get in the picture...
Introducing the Promenade! Apparently, no dogs are allowed to walk here! Popa Fatt... Pretty sunset...
My new buddy...
Bring on the attitude. Fire in the hole!
Bring on the cheese.
Gypsies on the wagon...
Awww... so pretty.
All by herself...
The lights turned on!
Our Christmas card photo... Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
Some fashion shots now...
A streak in the sky...
Walking on the pier...
These sailboats reminded us of our BVI trip.
Fatty found some nice lighting here.
Off with my head! Lila's silhouette...
"Stay still Dash." After our walk on the beach, Dash stayed warm in Fatty's sweater as we shopped at a local dollar store. Back at the Popa Fatt residence, Dash had fun with Fatty's hair. Poor Fatty... Dash reminded him of his old dog, Chewy. Later in the evening, I passed by the Tunnel to see Brieanne and Pam! I wish I could have stayed, but I had to take care of the little guy. Dash and I were back on the road home.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Awww what a fun evening for Dash! You took some really amazing pictures Edwin! Great camera! I think he is having a really fun time with you. See you tonight at the airport!