Saturday 31 December 2011

2012 New Year's Eve

I went downtown tonight to ring in the new year.
I was in the Roxy when the clock hit midnight.

 A Happy New Year with Fatty!
Glen was here too.
Shortly after, I walked along Granville Street to see some friends.
The first stop was at the Edge to visit Brieanne!  She took a shift tonight.
The second stop, Ginger 62 where Lila pulled me in.
Also working tonight was Anthony!  I haven't seen this guy for awhile.
Lila was booked to work for Hed Kandi at this club.

Dark Angel...
There's another pair of wings in the house!
Fun times in the photo booth...

Huh, so this is the view from the VIP section.

Lila and I went for a walkabout.
This was a surprise.  I bumped into Shannon!  I haven't seen this girl since high school.
Killarney Cougars: Shannon, Mike, and me!
When Lila finished her shift, we walked over to her place to drop-off her wings and then we made our way to...
the Roxy!  Andy was working too.
Drinks are on the house!  LOL!
Popa Fatt...
Glen and George still partying...
Popa Fatt, a creeper, Sean, and Melissa...
Time to call it a night.
We dropped by Donair Dude to finish-off our evening.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!  :-)


No comments: