Friday 2 December 2011

Chicken Little (Day 19)

Wow, what a beautiful day!
Just follow the arrows. ;-)
Sebastian (In-Motion Talent) enjoyed our new big holding/lunch tent. Actually, all of us did. It was a welcomed surprise.
Oh man, it's been awhile since I've had a Breakfast Sandwich!
Big thanks to Sotirios (JR Talent) for giving me a ride home tonight!!!
Our waterfront view...
Now, that's one small picnic table!
So pretty.
It's official, my new Zippo Hand Warmer works great and it's reusable! It stayed warm for 12 hours tonight from a full loading of lighter fluid. I totally recommend this product for anyone constantly working outdoors. I purchased mine from MEC, but you can totally get it for half the price online. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0034C6GDG/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=1278548962&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000KGET4C&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1MSJE76ZPNVBBZTBHB8J
This is what they feed us here! :-)
Looks like they've fitted me (Showbiz Management) with a Manzere aka Bro.
On guard... (A great shot by Maria.)
This is another way I (Showbiz Management) stay warm.
"What's that?!?"

Type of Call: 37 Background.
Length of Call: 12 1/2 hours.

No comments: