Wednesday 7 December 2011

Chicken Little (Day 22)

Woohoo, a Breakfast Kaiser and some leftover Shepherd's Pie in the morning!
I've (Showbiz Management) been on this show with Joe (Local Color) for awhile now!
Here he (Local Color) is playing Chess with Chris (In-Motion Talent).
Kriya (Golden Empire Talent) giving me rabbit ears...
We've got Roberta (JR Talent) at her command centre here.
Our lovely view from holding...
Here comes Chad up the stairs!
Jon (Showbiz Management), Thai (Def-Con -5 Talent), Greg (Showbiz Management), Colin (Showbiz Management), Glen (Tactical Actions Group Inc.), and Randy (Showbiz Management)...
Lunch was fucken awesome today! But because I was near the end of the line, I missed-out on some Peanut Butter Cookies. :-(
Big thanks to Natasha for giving-up one of her two to me!!!

They were so damn good, I couldn't stop raving about them.
After eating, it was time for me (Showbiz Management) to get back to work.
"Yo... JOE!!!"

Type of Call: Cattle52 Background.
Length of Call: 12 hours.

No comments: