Sunday 4 December 2011

Vancouver Santa Claus Parade 2011

I met-up with Carina and Boris this afternoon to watch the parade downtown!
I've always enjoyed the WestJet float.
There goes the first marching band.
"Happy Feet Two
The stupid kid beside me kept getting in the way.
Great, just great... the babes have already passed.  Stupid kid.
Some young dancers...
Oh boy, a Nova Scotia Duck-Tolling Retriever!
Shetland Ponies!
More dancers!
Oh shit, it's Dawn Chubai!
She's a hottie of a newscaster!
LOL!  I don't think Sandra recognized me with my beard.
Men in kilts...

Ah man, more doggies!
It's the dogs of PADS!
The puppies were so cute!
Especially, this one named Hershey!
I love him!
I really, really love him!
"Bye Hershey."  :-(
I spotted Shellaine walking alongside the Filipino float!
I love almost every dog except this one.
It's true!  Dijon is a dumbass.
They also had American high school marching bands here!

This group looked really good!

"This is madness!"
"Madness?  This is Sparta!!!"
Ahhh, there he is.
Santa!!!
LOL!  I almost missed him when I got-up to meet...
Kenji!
We also saw Simon and his dog, Pebbles!
After the parade, we took Carina's messy hair to La Bretagne for some...
Crepes!!!
Later in the evening, I went to the Vancouver Aquatic Centre with Fatty and Nicholas.
Time to go for a swim!
It's been awhile.  I think the last time I was in a pool was when I worked on "Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules"!
The boys and I finished-off our evening with dinner at Olympia.  We didn't plan on it, but we all ordered the same dish, the Olympia Fettucine Royale!  LOL!

No comments: