Friday 9 December 2011

Chicken Little (Day 24)

LOL! On my bus ride to work, this little guy kept looking at me. :-)
No need to do groceries as long as you're working. ;-)
It's so picturesque at our studio!
Sam (Tactical Actions Group Inc.) with a cool background...
Since there was a small group of us, they moved our holding upstairs.
Full moon rising...
We were all talking about the upcoming lunar eclipse tonight!
My (Showbiz Management) beard is getting pretty long!
Lunch with Jon (Showbiz Management)...
This is my AK-74.
It was so cold outside, frost started to form on our guns!
We decided to help our props people by drying them off...
as I (Showbiz Management) watched "SNL" on the MOMMIETRON's iPad.
Maintaining this look is pretty easy. :-)
My (Showbiz Management) photo in Jimmy's album...
Oh yeah, we moved back into the tent because our holding was too damn cold! Tonight's booking was pretty easy, we never got used.
The 3 Sams (Tactical Actions Group Inc.)...
LOL! This was taken yesterday when I (Showbiz Management) borrowed Adiam's headphones.
After we wrapped, the lunar eclipse started to happen!
I was too tired to wait for the full eclipse, so I went to sleep shortly after I took this shot.

Type of Call: 12 Background.
Length of Call: 12 Hours.

No comments: