Saturday 10 December 2011

Fight Night!

I started-off the day by crossing the border at Point Roberts with Boris.
This street has become quite familiar to me now.
Boris and I took advantage of a Black Friday 2 for 1 Special on Ecko's website: www.shopecko.com.  We're now a part of the Rebel Alliance!  ;-)
Later in the evening, I went down to the Manchester Public Eatery to watch the UFC match.
LOL!  I guess these Santas had the same idea.
I was so hungry, I ordered some Bangers & Mash.
In between Kelvin and Jon...
"Rrroaar!!!"
Barry, Roman, and Glen...
Boys Night Out!!!
I was still hungry, so I had some Chocolate Lava Cake for dessert!
My Chewie shirt was just another pick-up from Point Roberts.
After the fight, Barry dropped Herb and I at Louisa's little get-together.
Eat your heart out, Troy.  Look what Louisa's got and it's autographed!
Herb...
Hey, he's growing a beard too!
Thanks for the bag of treats, Louisa!!!

No comments: