Thursday 29 December 2011

"Catching Up with Good Friends" Volume II


Once again, Shellaine and Ron had some friends over for the holidays.   Who should I see here?  George, Louis and Henry's youngest brother!  I haven't seen this guy for so long.
Looks like someone's trying to hide.
"I got you Jason!" 
The reverse-angle...
Let's spend some time in the kitchen.

With flash...
and without, much better.
Jon and Christina...
"Seven days..." 
There be twins in the house! 
Ron gave me an autographed copy of his calendar!  Check out his gallery online: ronsombilongallery.com.
Bring on the yum-yum!
A party with Filipinos?
Karaoke is a given.  ;-)
Back to the kitchen...
Time to set-up for a group shot.
Boo!  I cut-off Jon from these photos.
The damn chandelier swung to the right.
Anyways, the poses by Ewa and Shellaine make this run priceless.
See?
LOL!
Time for Taboo!
Here we go.  Ron's camera took a better shot of us with his tripod.

Gratitude to Ron and Shellaine for hosting the party!!!