Friday 1 August 2014

Return of the Ninja

I wish I was Gus right now because it's been so damn hot lately!  A dip in the river is just what the doctor ordered.  Haha!

Gratitude to the Megatron for the photo check-in!!!  :-)
After my workout, it was burger time!
I sense a Bobo!!!  Look at her cute graduation pic!  :-)
Ann and her sister Esther.
Esther is in town for a few days.  The MOMMIETRON would love her earrings!  ;-)
On the way home, I ran into Jon and Christina who were on their way to camp!
Since work was in Squamish tonight, I dropped by Sushi Sen for some take-out.  This place is always busy because their food is so good!
The return of the Ninja Horny (Lucas Talent)!  ;-)
I chopped some wood at circus while we all got eaten by mosquitos.  Haha!
I had fun with Jackie (InspirationAll) and Brenda (Showbiz Management) tonight!
The cute pirate is still a newb, so Jackie (InspirationAll) and I serenaded her (Showbiz Management) with some songs by Bruno Mars.  ;-)
The lights of downtown made the street quite picturesque.  :-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 20 Background.
Length of Call: 5 5/10 Hours.

No comments: