Saturday 8 June 2019

A Wedding in Ireland (Day 8)

The breakfast was so good at McCambridge's that I went back for their Avocado Smash Toast this morning...
before hopping on the bus back to Dublin with the rest of our party!
Once we arrived in Dublin everyone pretty much parted ways with each other because we were so tired from our travels.  We all just wanted to get settled-in for some rest.
I booked a room at The Marker Hotel for the night.
It was pretty fancy...
and creepy.  Haha!
My room was pretty stylish!
The bathroom was...
absolutely beautiful!  :-)
The hotel was located in Grand Canal Square which kind of reminded me of Yaletown in Vancouver.
I eventually walked over to the Temple Bar District...
to do more sightseeing...
and people watching.  Hehe...
It was quite busy...
and obviously...
a tourist attraction.
The loved all the...
cobblestone roads!
Apparently, it's quite the hazard for...
drunk girls in heels.  ;-)
I bought some gelato and went outside to see this horse and carriage barrelling through the crowded streets just to drop-off its passengers at the bar!?!
I couldn't stop laughing.  It was such a crazy moment to witness a crowd of people parting like the Red Sea for this old school taxi!  So awesome!!!  LOL!
More historical...
architecture.
Trinity College Dublin.
I don't know what building this is, but it looked old, so I took a photo of it.  Hehe...
Here's a bar that's over 200 years old, Mulligan's!
And according to Kyle,
they pour the perfect pint of Guinness!
It was time for me to head back...
because I had to wake-up early the next day for the flight home.
I love this bridge.
It totally resembles...
a harp!
It's totally like Yaletown, eh?
When I got back to The Marker,
I went up to the roof and took photos.
I eventually got hungry, so I ordered another steak downstairs.  Haha!
Of course, I had to take advantage of my room's bathtub.  ;-)

No comments: