Monday 6 October 2008

Operation: EYE OF THE STORM (Day 1)

The day had finally come for the much anticipated trip to the British Virgin Islands. Here's the MOMMIETRON and I waiting at West 41st Avenue and Granville Street for my shuttle to Sea-Tac Airport. And there she is, the Quick Shuttle! I paid $81.22 USD for a return trip. The Seattle Space Needle... I got dropped off in the Downtown Centre, so I could shop for a pair of deck shoes. I took the monorail to Westlake Center. After shopping around for a few hours, I finally found a pair at the Nordstrom Rack. Then I just took a local transit bus to their airport. It's funny because this trip really didn't sink in until... I ran into the first group of us! Left to Right: Me, Jonas, James, Andy, Nicholas, Tamara, and Gavin (in front). Chillin' at a Starbucks... Josh and Carla finally arrived. We rode the airport's train to another terminal. Look, Josh and I have similar bags. LOL!!! Waiting at the gate for our first of three flights... Flash with his boarding pass... Andrew stowing away his carry-on... The girls who sat beside me, Natalie and Chantelle... These French Canadians were just getting wasted during the whole flight to Miami. They kept getting me to drink wine with them, so I did. LOL!!!

2 comments:

Sam Anderson said...

Wonderful travel post. Travellers can use airport parking facilities for their cars before making their trip.
compare airport parking

Katherine Mills said...

When there is quick shuttle service is around there for travellers, they can ride in there to reach the airport.
compare airport parking