Tuesday 21 October 2008

Wedding in a Barn (Day 2)

My morning walk from the Royal Oak Skytrain Station towards the studios... This is what I had for breakfast. Shaun (Def-Con -5 Talent) was working today. Dorothee applying make-up to Tina (In-Motion Talent) at the start of our day... Kevin (Def-Con -5 Talent) and I (Keystone Extras) standing in the fire lane... Marina and Jackie wrangled us. Tina (In-Motion Talent), Sean (Showbiz Management), and me (Keystone Extras) Chelsea (Boss Management Inc.) all bundled up... And along came Michelle (Showbiz Management) Tina (In-Motion Talent) and Julia (Boss Management Inc.) Kelli (Def-Con -5 Talent) once rode her bicycle all the way from British Columbia to Mexico for charity!!! Danielle (In-Motion Talent) and Chelsea (LJR Talent Inc.) getting their hair done... Crystal (Local Color) played one of the servers. Christie (Local Color) is Zoe's mother! Danielle (In-Motion Talent) at the make-up table... Jasmine (Keystone Extras) wore the same thing she had yesterday. LOL!!! I met Chanel for the first time today. I couldn't decide which photo of Victoria (Urban Casting Inc.) and me to upload, so I put them all up. Here we are sitting on the porch of the Kent House. Here she is all happy. Now, mad... And finally, sexy. This was our holding. Getting a shot with Duke (In-Motion Talent) Chelsea (LJR Talent Inc.), Duke (In-Motion Talent), and Victoria (Urban Casting Inc.) Here I (Keystone Extras) am hanging out at the Kent Farm with Victoria (Urban Casting Inc.). Duke had the idea of using the fake background in these photos. Victoria (Urban Casting Inc.) eating soup on the Kent Farm... Nicole (Urban Casting Inc.) having a rest... This group found a little spot away from the rest of us, so I called them the "Getaway Gang". Thanks to Danielle's reach, she was able to get this shot of us lining up for lunch. I love this set! They feed everyone so well here. I highly approved of the Yam Quesadilla with Goat Cheese! Just delicious. Michelle (Showbiz Management) in her server outfit... Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 65 Background. Length of Call: 13 3/4 hours.

No comments: