Thursday 23 October 2008

Wedding in a Barn (Day 4)

When I (Keystone Extras) wake-up, I like to start my morning off with a nice, cool can of Coca-Cola. Jefferson (NC Talent Inc.), the business man with his trophy wife, Jasmine (Keystone Extras) Yay!!! Crystal (Local Color) was back today! Travis (Def-Con -5 Talent) and Tina (In-Motion Talent) Travis had been featured on the news last year when he was reunited with his birth mother through Facebook. Click here for the details. Julia (Boss Management Inc.), Tina (In-Motion Talent), and Chelsea (Boss Management Inc.) having a little fun at our table... Caution: EXTREMELY HOT!!! Victoria (Urban Casting Inc.), me (Keystone Extras), and Jasmine (Keystone Extras) Posing with Chelsea (LJR Talent Inc.) Here I (Keystone Extras) am with Jasmine (Keystone Extras) and Jefferson (NC Talent Inc.). Julia (Boss Management Inc.) looking all posh with Tina (In-Motion Talent) This time we didn't have to wear any blood. Julia (Boss Management Inc.) looked like a First Lady. Jefferson (NC Talent Inc.) with his Rolex... Kevin (Def-Con -5 Talent) taught a little martial arts outside of our tent this afternoon. Sara and Marina were our wrangling pair today. A packed holding tent... The Ed Rocker (Keystone Extras) and Jameel (Keystone Extras) My babe, Victoria (Urban Casting Inc.) was back!!! "Jasmine, you're starting to grow tiresome." LOL!!! Jasmine (Keystone Extras) turned to Jameel (Keystone Extras) for some entertainment. Victoria (Urban Casting Inc.) teasing me (Keystone Extras) at the table... The best shot of the day!!! Victoria (Urban Casting Inc.) getting all National Geographic here... Sleeping time... One finger... Two fingers... Some breathing... And now some tongue! Crystal let me use her folding chair for a bit. It was so comfortable that I (Keystone Extras) fell asleep. That's when the pranks began. Example: the lip gloss, The finger again... And the groping by males. An awesome lunch! Thanks to Murray from Special Effects, I (Keystone Extras) got this printed photo from my work on "Mountain Spirit" last summer! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 50 Background. Length of Call: 14 3/4 hours.

No comments: