Thursday 30 October 2008

A Rainy Day at Cecil Green

A bunch of us were at the Cecil Green Park House today to film this TV series. Most of us were back for continuity as the "wedding guests". Tracie (Showbiz Management), me (Keystone Extras), and Deb (Showbiz Management) Tracie (Showbiz Management) and Sabine (Keystone Extras) Alex (Local Color) in his comfortable chair... Zoe (Local Color) turning little pieces of paper into something beautiful... Paul (In-Motion Talent) and I (Keystone Extras) giving the thumbs up... I look like I'm pinching a loaf in this photo. Congratulations to Dean (Showbiz Management)!!! He just got his 6th credit this month which makes him a full member in the Union of BC Performers! Manuelita (Showbiz Management) just loves her Chihuahuas. Manny (Showbiz Management), me (Keystone Extras), and my Superman ring... Congratulations to Jenny (Local Color)!!! She's eating for two now! My lunch... That's Michael (our wrangler today) holding up the product of Zoe's workmanship. Denisa (Keystone Extras) The Ed Rocker (Keystone Extras) Zoe presented her gift to the future mom... Jen (Local Color) and I (Keystone Extras) posing for Denisa... Denisa (Keystone Extras) and I (Keystone Extras) did the same for Jen. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 30 Background. Length of Call: 9 1/4 hours.

No comments: