Thursday 2 July 2009

Another Sunny Day

The MOMMIETRON at Metropolis... She had to do groceries and I had to renew my driver's license. Holy shit! There's dinosaurs here! This thing's big! And it moves and speaks. Cut your toe nails. This little one had fur. They're on display here until September. The view from the Burnaby Public Library... "Quack, quack," he said to the dogs. He wasn't scared. He just kept hanging around for food at Marinaside and Davie. I met-up with Edwina first. Whoa! PBO crossing... Then we waited for Ryan to arrive. I took photos of the peeps around us as we waited for Karen and Brenda to join us. It's pretty here. They're not bad either. When everyone finally joined us, we rode over to Go Fish for some dinner. Brenda with the menu... Ryan by the water... There's Karen to the left! PBOs approaching... Babes on waves... Molly the Cairn Terrier... She didn't want to leave us. Waiting for our food... After our meal, Karen and Ryan separated from our group, so the rest of us went to Qoola. I got my dessert! Brenda and I enjoying our yogurt in the sun... Later in the evening, I went with Edwina and Brandon to the theatres. We watched "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen". I could have waited another month for this one. It's just for kids now.

No comments: