Wednesday 29 July 2009

Bike & BBQ

I was on MOMO this afternoon following Jeff and Fatty running around Stanley Park. Flex Fav and the Lions Gate Bridge... Fatty's lagging... Obviously, we made a pit stop at Third Beach. Three PBOs! PBO in the water... Time to go. Nice bum... Later in the evening, I made my way over to Bryan and Stacie's place. They were having a barbecue! Group shots of our dinner on the Grahn's patio above... Tasha's in town! Stacie and Bryan's dog, Dash... Stacie and Stacie's mom, Deneen... Dash begging for food... Tasha and the sun... The hostess with the mostess... Deneen has nice legs! We all loved her salad. Mother and daughter... The loving couple, Bryan and Stacie... The new loving couple, Tasha and Steve... Dash relaxing... Pie for dessert... Me with the ladies... Pretty view from up here. Jasalyn and Jason eventually joined us. These two are talented wedding photographers! Check out their website: www.jasthorne.com We watched the fireworks from up here. The moon was looking pretty cool tonight. Blood red at one point. Time to go home, although I did dread it. It's so fucken hot in my place, I can't sleep! Big thanks to Stacie and Bryan for hosting the barbecue and for getting me Coca-Cola to drink!!!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I love your pictures from our BBQ! :) Thank you for coming. It is always nice having you! Also, can you put Jasalyn's website with her and her hubby's pic? It's www.jasthorne.com

Thanks Edwin :)