Tuesday 7 July 2009

On Location at Hycroft

A pleasant surprise for me, when I realized I was working with Stacie (Urban Casting Inc.) today! She said she felt like a flight attendant. Sheri (Def-Con -5 Talent) and I (Keystone Extras) posing for a shot... I (Keystone Extras) finally worked with Anita (Local Color) again! And Peri (Urban Casting Inc.) too! Don't be messin' with Christian (Def-Con -5 Talent) and me (Keystone Extras)! Our wranglers, Rachael and Kara... Claudia (Keystone Extras) sported a new do. I didn't recognize her at first! Glenn (Local Color), my wingman from "Defying Gravity"... The meeting of the minds... Larisa (Keystone Extras)... Biker Bill (Keystone Extras)... Sheri (Def-Con -5 Talent), Gina (Keystone Extras), and Christian (Def-Con -5 Talent)... I (Keystone Extras) got a shot between the two beauties. A shot of our holding... Everyone was dressed so nice. Lucas (Showbiz Management) and Simon (Showbiz Management)... This place has beautiful gardens! Rachael and Kara dubbed me (Keystone Extras) the "Mayor of Extra Town". Tiffani (In-Motion Talent)... Gina (Keystone Extras) with make-up applied... Posing with Tammy (Showbiz Management)... Now, with Nicola (Local Color)... Deb (Showbiz Management) and Peri (Urban Casting Inc.)... Tammy (Showbiz Management) gets served by Blair (Local Color)... Oh, Manny (Showbiz Management)... I met Angela for the first time today. Tiffani (In-Motion Talent) in a change of wardrobe... Tiffani (In-Motion Talent) and Crystal (Showbiz Management)... I met another new person today, Andrea (In-Motion Talent)! She (In-Motion Talent) teaches high school! Kirin (Local Color), Vernard (Local Color), and Julia (Local Color)... "Hot for Teacher (In-Motion Talent)" Andrea tried to capture the lipstick on my face. I (Keystone Extras) got some birthday kisses today! When Stacie (Urban Casting Inc.) wears her glasses, she reminds me of her mom. Stacie's mom has nice legs! Food!!! Sadness... Kara had to leave us after 8 hours. She flew away. I sat beside Tammy (Showbiz Management). Julia getting some work done during our downtime... LOL! The wrangler and the mayor (Keystone Extras)... Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 75 Background. Length of Call: 12 1/2 hours.http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1535565/?ref_=nv_sr_3

No comments: