Wednesday 1 July 2009

EdRocker FBI

"I get up in the morning and I... see your face..." Here's Troy (Blink Management) posing with Tara behind him, checking for wardrobe. She's so cute. I (Keystone Extras) finally got to work with Christl (Boss Management Inc.) again! We were out at UBC today. I was playing an FBI agent and she was playing a university student. Look, she just had surgery on her right ankle! Christl (Boss Management Inc.) and Danielle (In-Motion Talent) looking all sexy... It was my (Keystone Extras) turn with Danielle (In-Motion Talent) now. Look how the wind was blowing her hair! It's like she was on a true photo shoot. Ahhh, this is the life, eh? Les Francais, Sabine (Keystone Extras) and Stephanie (In-Motion Talent)... Julia (Boss Management Inc.) and Michelle (Showbiz Management)... The Keystone Extras clan... Lucas (Showbiz Management) and Natasha (Showbiz Management)... Here I (Keystone Extras) am with Tina (Keystone Extras). A few of us went over to a nearby Starbucks because crafty wasn't fully set-up yet. Christl (Boss Management Inc.) and Troy (Blink Management) on the other side of our table... Rhonda's (Boss Management Inc.) pretty toes... Julia (Boss Management Inc.) wearing my hat... Seriously, we're getting paid for this? I met Lyndsay (Boss Management Inc.) for the first time today. She's training to be an aerobatic pilot! "Get out of the way! I want my boxed lunch!" LOL!!! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 75 Background. Length of Call: 8 1/2 hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lyndsay's eyes are beautiful..
damn, i think i should be changing careers..