Tuesday 28 July 2009

A Morning Swim

I was at Kitsilano Beach once again, but this time at the pool! I met-up with Charles and Szilvia inside. Charles behind the camera now. I'm giving the English version of the bird, twice! A little girl with her pretty momma... Szilvia and Charles went in for a dip first. The place was pretty empty at first. Then all of a sudden, a horde of children arrived! They looked like they were on some kind of field trip. The look on Charles and Szilvia's face was classic when they got out of the pool and saw all the kids surrounding our space.
I didn't mind this at all.
PBOs oiling up... No complaints from me here. Starting to get packed... Posing with the babes behind me... One more shot of Szilvia. She said this was the most busiest she's seen the pool be at this time of the day, especially with kids. LOL!

No comments: