Saturday 25 July 2009

Beach, Birthday, and Babes

Let's start this entry with a stroll through Kitsilano Beach. PBO at the pool... "See me now!" PBO tanning... Actually, it wasn't as packed as I expected it to be today. But still, there were a few good sights to see. Oh yeah that right, Rich was with me. Who do we have here? This is Chloe's dog, Charlie! He's an English Springer Spaniel. Later in the evening, I went to Charm Modern Thai Restaurant to celebrate Shellaine's birthday! Shellaine's co-workers, Danielle and Dave... Happy Birthday Shellaine!!! Dave in the dark... Danielle in the light... We all liked this entree. I see a butt coming around the corner. Danielle again... Cake and presents... Monica and Oliver... Cousins... Blonde and Brunette... Shellaine with the tall girls... My turn with Danielle... She's the perfect height for me! Posing with my doppelganger, Ron... Shellaine is finally taller. Jon and Ron... We left shortly after and I got dropped off at... the Roxy!!! I haven't been here in awhile. Joe's Garage on stage... Packed as usual here. I bumped into Lauren here! I miss this girl very much. Jeff and the boys eventually arrived! Stealth shot of me talking to Leila... Jody showing her behind... Allison was in town from Seattle, celebrating her sister's 19th birthday. She was a fun one to party with tonight. Fatty, Jeff, and I walked the downtown streets until the sun came up. I'm on the iPhone. Jeff bought us breakfast at McDonald's.

No comments: