Friday 3 July 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Because it was my birthday, I thought of going to Denny's to get a free meal! Elizabeth accompanied me. I also had something to give her. I received this flyer in the mail today and she was on the cover! Those are also her fingers holding the BC Gold Player Card in the ad! LOL! Are food arrived. After our meal, I went over to Elizabeth's place to see her bunny, Daisy. Apparently, Daisy is a male! But it was too late for her to change his name because he already responds to it. Thanks for brunch, Elizabeth!!! I parted with Elizabeth and made my way across the Granville Street Bridge. I made sure to take photos from here. A shot of False Creek... A little later, Jeff called me, so we met-up. We went down to Ace Cycles to see if they had any parts for his bike. There's Jan helping a customer. Jeff had to go to a dinner appointment with his family, so we planned to meet later. Thanks for the Coca-Cola, Jeff!!! In the evening, I took the bus to meet Edwina and the others for dinner. While I was riding the bus, I ran into Carla! We haven't seen each other in awhile. Andrea, Edwina, Brandon, and Dave at Shabusen... Andrea preparing my meat... I can't believe we have to pay to cook our own food! I could hear the meat still sizzling after it was placed on my plate. Thanks for the Coca-Cola, Edwina!!! When we left the restaurant, I ran into Caleb! I parted with the others, Jeff picked me up and we made our way down to True Confections where apparently, Sheri works part-time! Posing with Jeff, Lila, and Fatty... I finally got my cake! I never even bothered to make a wish. LOL! Thanks for the cheesecake and coffee, you guys!!! After, we went over to the Popa Fatt lair and that's where Edita and her friend, Maria dropped by to say, "Hello."

No comments: