Saturday 4 July 2009

ID-4 BBQ

Here's Jeff taking me to Walmart, so I could buy some steak for the barbecue at Shane and Michelle's place. I finally arrived at the party. I went crazy and took shots of everyone at the party. Phil and Kelly... Notice the matching eyes on Steph and Giuseppe? Brieanne and I, true fans of "The Hills"... New arrivals! The sisters, Nicole and Michelle... Why are they so happy? LOL! Air guitaring to serenade Nicole before she leaves... Peek-a-boo... Luis maxin' & relaxin'... "Don't be shy." On the balcony now because it was so fucken hot inside. Michelle and Shane are getting married soon! These guys aren't a couple. LOL! Once again, but without the creepers. Awww... "Drink it up."
Julia's dress and matching lamp shade...
"Keep it quiet, up there!" Todd, Julia, and I took off for a bit to see Drew. She kept saying, "It's harrrd... Harrrd..." This dog belongs to Todd's new roommate. She's cute. Hugo and Natasha finally arrived. A letter stating they can party today... Big thanks to Shane and Michelle for having us over! I can't wait for the wedding!!!

No comments: