Thursday 18 March 2010

Another Olympic Walkabout

I went downtown again to check-out some more Olympic stuff. I've never noticed the artwork on this rock before. It has faces and bodies all over it! On my way to the Vancouver Art Gallery, I bumped into Jimmy and Jillian with their twin daughters! I can see Jimmy's eyes better in this one. Since the line-ups at the other venues were getting long again, I walked over to the Vancouver Art Gallery Offsite. I wanted to take a closer look at these miniature houses by Ken Lum. This is probably the only waterfront property in Vancouver I could afford. Who am I kidding? I probably can't afford this either. :( I wanted to see the Olympic Cauldron one last time. The trick is to catch the flames when they're nice and high. I'm going to be sad to see this go. The cubicle suite at the Fairmont Pacific Rim caught my eye a couple of days ago. I wonder if you can book it. It'd be awesome for a stag! "We are Borg. You will be assimilated."

No comments: